to schedule an e-field trip
- Choose a curricular area or theme that you would
like to support with a guest speaker. Examples might
include space exploration, the Civil War, modern dance
or the Presidential campaign. Think about what it
is that you would like your students to accomplish
or learn in this session as well. ITV should be used
to support and supplement your curriculum, while meeting
your curricular standards.
- Check to see if a program is already available through
an established provider. These programs are usually
the best prepared and tailored for school groups such
as yours. Often the provider has materials and experience
in modifying a program to meet the needs of many grades
- If you cannot find a program that meets your needs,
email Theresa Neuser or call 920-465-5216. If you already have a speaker in mind,
like your former college art professor, or you know
who you would like to connect to, say another German
class, that can be arranged
- Fill out the online scheduling
request form. Once the form is filled out, we will take care of contacting the program provider and working with you and the program provider to get the program scheduled on a date that works for everyone.
- An email will be sent to you once the program date and time is confirmed with the program provider.
- A couple days before the program, a reminder email will be sent out with any last minute details about the program you should know.
- On the day of your program, don’t forget
to show up with your class!
- After the program, please fill out the online evaluation form.
you would like to schedule an electronic field trip
for more information contact either:
CESA 7 Technology Integration Specialist
Distance Learning Coordinator & Scheduler