DPI EDUCATOR LICENSING HELP
effective January 1, 2020
Need help with your DPI educator license application?
CESA 7 is excited to offer fast and accurate licensing support for educators and district staff. This is made possible through a partnership with CESA 5 and utilizes their Licensing Ticketing System.
- Go to the CESA 5 Licensing Ticketing System (CLICK HERE) to request assistance.
- License holders only should submit tickets, not third parties (e.g., principals, human resource departments) on behalf of others.
- This ticket helpline is only available to educators in CESA 7 school districts.
Please note that DPI is the final authority in determining what is allowed with educator licensing. CESA 5 and CESA 7 are providing technical support and guidance as you apply for your DPI license.
Frequently Used Help Documents:
- When do I need a background check if I have a lifetime license?
- How do I request a background check?
- Creating your Wisconsin Access Management System (WAMS) Account
Business Development Director