CPR IN SCHOOLS
NONVIOLENT CRISIS INTERVENTION
CPR IN WISCONSIN SCHOOLS
The goal of the CPR in Wisconsin Schools program is to educate and train cardiac arrest witnesses to be capable of providing CPR, raising the likelihood of the victim receiving bystander CPR and improving survival rates!
- assist schools to provide high-quality, HANDS-ONLY CPR training
- develop best practices for school based training programs
- train educators to organize CPR training programs
- provide schools with AHA CPR in Schools Training Kits
We facilitate partnerships with the school’s local healthcare/public safety community that will support the program training efforts, including the recruitment of volunteers to act as student role models.
The CPR in Schools program will be continuously evaluated and findings will be shared to improve school-based CPR training.
Contact Dean Leisgang at email@example.com or 920-617-5633, with questions about CPR in Wisconsin Schools
Classroom management has a strong impact on student engagement. From rules and routines to room arrangement, teachers can create environments that foster learning for ALL students.
We can help you create a custom professional development plan and deliver training at your district or at CESA 7!
Classroom Management Trainer
NONVIOLENT CRISIS INTERVENTION® TRAINING
With a focus on prevention, our core training program equips staff with proven strategies for safely defusing anxious, hostile, or violent behavior at the earliest possible stage. It’s been setting the standard for crisis prevention and intervention training for over 35 years, and can help your organization:
- Reduce the risk of injury.
- Comply with legislative mandates.
- Meet regulatory/accreditation standards.
- Improve staff retention.
- Minimize exposure to liability.
- Promote Care, Welfare, Safety, and SecuritySM.
C7 Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Trainer