Strategic Planning Services
CESA 7 proudly offers an inclusive Strategic Planning Service to districts. Our process is built on, and we have been trained to use, the Cambridge model for strategic planning and all Cambridge-copyrighted process and materials through an exclusive partnership. Cambridge Strategic Services has been doing strategic planning for school districts across the country for more than 30 years.
A district’s Strategic Planning Team will play an important role throughout the process. The Strategic Planning Team is made up of 25 to 30 people who collectively reflect all the values and perspectives of the district--board members, administrators, teachers and other staff, community members, parents, and students. After collecting data regarding the organization’s distinctive characteristics, the Planning Team completes three days of meetings to begin the actual planning process. During these meetings, all of the following components of the plan are developed in draft form: beliefs statements, mission statement, strategic parameters, objectives, and strategies. In addition, the team will conduct an extensive analyses of internal factors, external factors, competition, and critical issues.
WHY STRATEGIC PLANNING AND WHY CESA 7?
Our service is about:
- Creating an improvement process that can stand the test of time
- Engaging the greater school community in meaningful ways
- Building partnerships, public confidence, and community buy-in
- Establishing the mission, core beliefs, and parameters that guide improvement strategies
- Aligning the resources of the district with a purpose
- Providing a framework for decision making that is anchored in the strategic plan
- Ensuring the authenticity of the process and results - not a top-down outcome but a transparent and collaborative success
For a presentation or more information about CESA 7’s Strategic Planning Services contact:
Business Development Director